Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Artsy

Happy Friday everyone! I am sooo excited to show you my newest kit. It is called Artsy and I got the inspiration to create it from my Mother. She is a painter and has taught me art all through my life. How to embrace colors and images and meld things together to make them my own. I just love to create!
You can get Artsy only at Scrap Matters in my shop. It will be 20% off for this weekend only. I also have a little freebie you can get this week....but you have to keep reading.



And don't forget to pick up the Artsy Graffiti! Perfect to add some flair to your layouts.

I also have some matching borders you can buy. They come as Papers or png borders for you to add to other pages.

And here is your freebie! (But it will only be free for one week June 10-16.)It is a little Artsy Add On for you to enjoy!

Or if you want to get it all at an AMAZING price, pick up the Sweet Deal Bundle!

Layouts from my Dream Team.
(Melissa, Shelby, Wendy, Alessandra, Anna, Juli, Meagan, and the Scrap Matters Creative Team.)












*Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment