Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

Where have I been???

I noticed that it has been almost half a month since I posted. Sorry to be missing in Action lately. My new little one is quite the handful. He has acid reflux and is very colicky! He keeps me up at night, and with two other ones, sleep is hard to come by. You may have heard this little saying before, but I wanted to post it here along with one of my favorite pics of my little guy! Enjoy!
I Have Carried A Child Within My Body. Slept With A Baby On My Chest. I've Kissed Boo Boos & Mended Broken Hearts. I've Been Puked On, Peed On, & Spent Sleepless Nights In The Rocking Chair. But I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way. My Body Isn't Magazine Perfect, But When I Look In The Mirror I See A MOM, & There Is No Greater Honor Or Blessing!!♥



* I will be back soon with a sneak of my next release...

3 comments: