Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 1, 2010

Witches Brew and winner

I just LOVE halloween! I love the colors, the change of season, the CANDY, and all the fun decorations! I know there are a million Halloween kits that will be coming out, but I still had to make one. Check it out!

You can get it on sale at Scrapable, Inspiration Lane, or Digital Scrap Cafe.
And now for some fun Halloween CT inspiration:
Emily J.

Icka

Juli

Meagan

Miss Em

Alessandra

Scrapable CT

And a fun pillow box hybrid project:

And congrats to Camille for winning this kit. Please email me and I will get you your code.
"Camille said...
Is it possible to just have ONE favorite! I love Lindor mint truffles, Ghirardelli carmel squares but those are my grown up favorites. When thinking of Halloween candy, I love twix, sixlets and kit kats. Okay, it looks like I have a problem with chocolate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment