Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Kit: Harvest Thanks - And Freebie!

I LOVE THIS KIT! I can't help myself but to be proud of this kit. It is really darling and you can do so much with it. I had WAY to much fun making the little turkey. It is on sale this week at my store HERE for only $2! That is 50% off. Better grab it now! Sorry for all the exclamations, but I am just so excited to show you everything this kit has to offer! It is perfect for Thanksgiving, Halloween, Family or Autumn pictures. Here is the preview:

Check out the amazing layouts from my "Dream Team CT"!
Guest CT: Rose

Eralilla:

Jana:

Knittinjen:

Meagan:


Anyi:

Ayu:


Brandi:

Emily:

Here is your freebie...
DOWNLOAD HERE

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I LOVE looking at your awesome designs. Love you, Ree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 27 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

    ReplyDelete