Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Looky what I found!

I was browsing through some galleries and I came across some amazing layouts using my kits! I just want to show you a few of these. I hope you all don't mind. And remember...you can get all my kits for only a $1! Just click on my store link on the left.
This was done by Justk. From Boys of Summer. (Collab with Jenasis Designs.)

Kit Preview:

This was done by sberkan with my Sea Foam kit. Just gorgeous!

Kit Preview:

And up next is few layouts from the Fayries kit collab with Ellay.
This one is from Gianna:

These two are from Ivorykeys:


This is from porkchops mom:

Kit Preview:

The last layouts I want to show you are from my Stars and Stripes kit.
These are from smodi65:


Kit preview: (another collab with Ellay)

No comments:

Post a Comment