Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Freebie kit Mamma's Garden

* Just a note for Artful Pionner... I got your message but not your email. Please try again b/c I would love to have you join my CT! (simplysweet.cakes@yahoo.com)

Here is my new freebie kit for the week. I hope you like it.

Here are some excellent layouts from my fab CT...
This one is from Anyi:

This one is from Jana:

Here is what the papers look like...

Come back tomorrow for the elements, and Wednesday for the Alpha. My Ct also has some quick pages for you.
Thanks, and make sure to leave some love!

7 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beutiful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent the email again, this time from my Yahoo account. HOpe it gets through, if not please be the first to use my shout box on my blog!! I will be watching...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much - these pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for these lovely papers! The entire Kit is just beautiful and I can not wait to open it up!! You are very kind and generous to share your amazing talent and I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete