Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Tutorial-Using Digital For Home Decor


I love using my digital stash for home decor. It makes it personalized, it's cheaper, and has endless options for customizing it to fit your needs. My second son just turned one and we had the cutest pictures taken. We already have a bunch of pictures around in frames so I held off on printing any of them. The same thing happened with my oldest son too (he's almost four). Anyway, I decided to create two collages of their one year old pictures. And rather than turn them into prints, I'm getting them printed into pillow cushion cases. 

 My new one year old. I created this using Dream Big Designs "Birthday Boy" digital kit and a template by Scrapping With Liz.

I haven't received the cases yet, because they are coming from China, but I'm so excited! I'm going to use these pillows in their toy room. We're revamping the toy room and part of it includes a little reading nook. I thought some cute personalized pillows would look perfect in their room! I will be sure to update with pictures once I have received them. If you're curious to know what company is printing them, I'm using a company called Artscow (be sure to like them on Facebook to get the deals). They have an assortment of photo gifts and amazing prices. They had a deal on these cases ($14.99 for two with free shipping) and I couldn't pass it up. 

I hope this helped inspire to bust out your digital stash and get decorating! Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment