Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Layout-Highlights

It's tuesday today what means, time for our Layout-Highlights. Wow, half the countdown to christmas is nearly over, only 2 weeks are left. Are you in christmas mood now? I'm not really, last weekend we had lot's of snow here in Germany but now mostly every little bit left again and it's only muddy and rainy. But wait a minute, for this mood I found the perfect LO today by rlsu. It shows us absolutely perfect summer times, just love it and I even love it more for beeing a wonderful double page, just have a look:


rlsu used DBD's absolutely stunning Splash Zone. Did you see the great water slide inside the kit?


The next page caught my eye is also a double pager made by nurselisa0124 which comes in two single pages (did I tell you, I'm totally addicted to double pages):


She used the Swim Bike Run kit by Cheri:


Hope you liked my this weeks choices :o) See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment