Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

Into the Wild

Every summer we take a trip to our local zoo. We LOVE it! I love seeing all the different animals and watching them relax and play. My kids always enjoy it too and love to learn about the different types of animals. So of course I just had to create my own zoo kit! I wanted funky animals and earthy colors. So, Into the Wild was born. It was really a labor of love. I spent about 2 weeks on all the little animals and their personalities and details sure come out. It is also a HUGE kit. It has 18 papers, and over 80 elements. Plus a full coordinating alpha. You can get it all on sale in my shop for 20% off this week only. That makes the Bundle almost 40% off full price.

Into the Wild

Graffiti

Word Art

Bundle

Dream Team Inspiration:













Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment